Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's Clip Show Time!

Or, HGP Gets Digitally Remastered.

[Insert cheap frame narrative here which enables Wolter to "flashback" to previous HGP entries.]

Like that time that Hitler got choked...


He's quite the mincing little dictator isn't he?
Or that one time I thought I might be able to have a whole week of Hitler Getting Pinched...

The living color version is far more Pincerrific.
And really, who can forget the time Flex put up a really crooked version of this...

Man, the last time we put this up, it looked like a bootleg movie bought on a Hong Kong street corner.
I hate to repeat myself, but that link Mark gave me had much better quality versions of some pics Flex and I already put up. Plus, what do expect on a Sunday?

Which reminds me of the time that Alex P. Keaton got addicted to diet pills...

...cheap flashback humor? Don't mind if I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment