Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's ALSO Vunderful Face-punch Vednesday!

I'll be honest with you: I was saddened to learn that Flex was retiring from HGP. I guess, given this uncertain economy, he's still upset that I only paid him in HGP Fun Bucks. But he will be missed. There's a lot of Hitler out there, and God knows, there's only so many hours a day we can each punch him.

Just when I thought I would never be happy again, I remembered the one thing that always cheers me up:


HITLER-PUNCHING!

Thanks to Pat Coopman for dragging me out of my funk with sweet, sweet chin-music! Click on it to make it HUGE.

And thanks again to Flex for the time and effort he put into this blog. Remember, old Hitler Punchers never die. They just take some time to let the knuckles heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment