Thursday, May 28, 2009

Humiliation is Definitely In the Mission Statement

It's an afternoon post! Which means one of two things:

  1. Flex has risen from the grave to post something, like the Hitler-Punching Robot Zombie1 he is.
  2. I've gotten an original anti-Hitler artwork submission!
Spoiler: it's the latter.

And since I've been focusing on the "Not-Really-Weaker-At-All" Sex, how appropriate that this prime example of #7 from the Mission Statement:

Sure does explain the Anschluss! Am I right, guys? Huh? Am I?

...Um, that is, uh...not to imply that being a woman is foolish...er...if you are...a female reader...

I mean...you all look very nice today...2

Thanks to the genuinely awesome Alexis Martino for the artwork. Your HGP Fun Bucks are in the mail...



  1. Note to self: Find a picture of a Robot Zombie punching Hitler, STAT!
  2. Note to self: Send female readers flowers, STAT!

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! Go Alexis for your hiliarious-ness!

    ReplyDelete