Monday, May 11, 2009

Bayonet Week, Day One!

I have developed a rather large collection of Hitler abuse imagery as this project has advanced. And while my first love is watching Hitler getting punched (in case you didn't know that already), I have to say, I'm charmed by the number of images I've found/been given that are based around Hitler getting bayoneted.

The last thing, I need to do is start YET ANOTHER BLOG, so instead:

Bayonet beats Paper.
I SMELL A THEME WEEK!

Tune in for a solid week of Hitler Getting Bayoneted! You'll be glad you did!

For the record, a rough translation of this poster is "We will mercilessly destroy and obliterate the enemy." Catchy.

This Soviet propaganda poster was created by the three-artist team known as Kukryniksy, and was submitted by Olaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment