Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bayonet Week, Day Eleven!

Bayonet Week limps onward like an obese man trying to take one last trip to the buffet with this, the second failed attempt to embed in as many days.

But once again, I do have screencaps.

But you can't make a silk purse out of Hitler's ear, so I'm showing them small. They're actually more legible that way. If anyone can find this cartoon in better quality and get me some sharper pics, I'll drop some HGP Fun Bucks your way.

Here's the blurry bayoneting in progress:



In my day, we didn't have sharp, clear photographs!
And I would be remiss if I didn't use the following awful joke:

We used our imagination! It looked like Hitler shooting flames out of his ass to US!


"Fire in the hole!"

There, I feel filthy-dirty, as I should, for making that.

Okay, I'm almost certain this is the last of my bayonet pictures. If you want this extended to "Bayonet Fortnight," you best submit something quickly to HitlerPuncher AT gmail DOT com.

I'd also feel filthy-dirty if I didn't let you know this is a Terry Toons cartoon named The Last Roundup, which features the same horrific characters as the comic I posted a while back. It was directed by Mannie Davis, written by John Foster, and submitted by rcs.

No comments:

Post a Comment